Nordanner Breeding RulesNORDANNER RULES:
1. If I sell you a horse, or you get the offspring of one of my horses, and you do not wish to keep the horse anymore. I want it back, I trust seldom people when it comes to selling Nordies.
2. If my Nordanner says, BREEDING CLOSED, then please assume that my horse is closed for breeding so don't ask.
3. If I say no to a breeding, do not keep asking. Or you will be on my no-no list, and you don't wanna be there do you? I won't keep a list publicly, but I'll probably note you privately to reduce drama..hopefully.
4. If I sell you a foal, or you get one of my horses offspring, you must DRAW them. I don't want to see them collecting dust in your gallery. Really urks me to see a lot of gorgeous Nordanners stuck in that situation.
5. If I sell you a foal, or you get the offspring of one of my horses, PLEASE. Watch their breeding slots. A lot of people just sell slots for points, and again that seriously urks me. It's just prefered that you only give breeding slots to very c
|Commissions are pretty much always open Just depends on what you want for what I'll charge! |
I will also draw peoples fursona's if they want, wolves, lions etc. Message me again if your interested and I'll see what you want and the price range sort to say
I'm Shia and I love drawing animals mostly Wolves and Horses, but I'm up for everything! I have a horse, and a border collie mix puppy. |
May my Beloved Boxer Rest in Peace:
Cyrus: 4/15/2002-- 9/9/2013.
Favourite genre of music: I listen to everything, but metal.
Favourite photographer: Nope
Favourite style of art: Mhmm. Not sure.
MP3 player of choice: my phone..?
Shell of choice: Turtles. I like turtles.
Wallpaper of choice: My boxer, Cyrus
Skin of choice:
Favourite cartoon character: Got too many of those
Personal Quote: There are a lot of good ones..
Look at these adorable page ponies that made for me!!!!!!!!! THEIR SO CUTE.